TYPES OF PROJECTS
Construction, Testing & Pre-commissioning
Construction Projects where the material and equipment is supplied by others, and Tetco performs construction, Testing & Pre-commissioning
Procurement, Construction, Testing & Pre-commissioning
Projects in Which Engineering is performed by others, Tetco is responsible for Procurement and fabrication of material, equipment, Construction, Testing & Pre-commissioning
Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
Projects where Tetco is responsible for all stages of Engineering (Basic and detailed design), Procurement of materials and equipment, Fabrication, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
Maintenance & Refurbishing
Projects in which Tetco assess reports of site surveys and performs Maintenance and Refurbishing of storage tanks only, or full terminals including civil mechanical and electrical systems
TETCO designs, engineers and constructs energy infrastructure projects providing a full spectrum of EPC solutions. Relying on more than thirty years of experience TETCO safely and reliably executes its projects all around the Middle East, North & East Africa regions.
From our beginnings as a manufacturer and erector of steel structures and storage tanks, we have grown to our current ability to offer EPC services for a wide range of projects related in the Oil & Gas sector.
Our focus is on:
• Design, Engineering, Procurement & Construction of Storage Tanks and Vessels
• Design, Engineering, Procurement & Construction of process plant piping systems and pipelines, including philosophy of plant and stress analysis
• Storage Tanks repair & maintenance
• Sphere construction & repair
• Supply & erection of welded heavy steel structures
• Associated pipe work & process plant installation
• EPC handling of Bulk Plants & Processing Plants
• Project management
TETCO’s services today cover a wide range of related industries offering EPC services for the Oil & Gas Industries with concentration on the following fields:
• Oil & Gas
• Chemical Process Plants
• Water & Waste Water (Storage & Distribution)
Our self-dependent construction capabilities set us apart from other contractors. We bring our well established knowledge and experience to all our projects, while attending to the unique attributes of each location in terms of logistics, legalities, and market situation. Our well-trained and experienced personnel, with their varied backgrounds, can handle the toughest of project conditions as well as benefit from available human resources at each location weather qualified or trained by our staff. Moreover, our construction techniques are continuously updated to stay updated with the latest technologies in the field of construction. Our designs and pre- fabrication works allow us to deliver material that leaves the minimal fabrication or adjustment works for the job sites. Our aim is to reduce crowing activities at site and minimizing risks of delays during the construction phase. In brief, we are capable of delivering complete projects starting from conceptual design to Engineering through to commissioning.
Being the basis of the development of the project and proper selection of equipment and material, TETCO’s engineering department lies at the heart of every project to ensure the quality of the project outcome and the safety of the solutions offered.
TETCO’s engineering department offers reliable solution tailored to individual needs and requirements. However, our designs are always based on the relevant international standards and codes to produce cost effective solutions and accurate calculations that save operating and maintenance costs for our clients.
The engineering departments’ tasks include feasibility studies, concept design, review of client’s minimum technical requirements, design alternatives and new ideas to improve cost effectiveness of the design, and development of detailed design drawings and documents for construction teams to follow. Our designs adhere to the following methods and principles:
• Compliance with all relevant international standards, regulations, codes and norms (Such as API, ASME, ASTM, NFPA, AWS, BSI, EN, IEC etc…).
• Use of common industry practices and recognized/proven techniques, methods, equipment and material • Sustainability, energy efficiency, social responsibility and environmental awareness.
• Safety, efficiency and cost effectiveness
• Integrated project delivery throughout the complete project life cycle
Our multi-discipline departments cover all aspects of design/engineering works in a turnkey project:
• Civil Design: including foundations, roadworks, soil investigations, topographical surveys and steel structures design using Finite Element Analysis programs
• Mechanical & Process Design: including Steel Storage Tanks design as per API 650/620, Pressure Vessels as per ASME Section VIII, Fire fighting systems as per NFPA, Process Flow Diagrams, P&IDs, Plant layout and Plant philosophy, Piping layout and Stress Analysis, Equipment sizing and selection
• Electrical Design: including MV/LV Distribution Architectures, SLDs, plans
and details, External & Internal Lighting, Small Power systems, Hazardous Area Classification, Equipment sizing and selection, Earthing & Lightning Protection Systems, Cathodic Protection Systems, Load calculations and motor starting studies
• Instrumentation & Control Design: including Instruments specifications and selection, re detection & alarm systems, Control System architectures, Cause-effect matrices, ESD systems, Metering Systems, Tank Gauging & Inventory Management Systems and Generation of Loop diagrams and hookup drawings.
Our aim of self-dependent works is to offer our customers the optimal solutions with least cost impact and a single point responsibility without the risk of duplication or fear of badly coordinated design and construction
TETCO head office in Beirut is responsible for selecting suppliers, preparing of tender documents, sending out of inquiries, bids evaluation, submitting of technical material for approval, issuing of Purchase Orders, expediting, inspection, customs, clearance, inland transportation, warehousing and allocating to ensure material/equipment arrive at site as per project schedule.
TETCO allocates the required professional personnel to carry out any procurement activity in accordance with project / client requirements. These activities are carried out by a Procurement Manager responsible for coordinating all related activities having direct responsibility for the department’s Project performance.
The Procurement Manager is assisted by a team of purchasing engineers; documents control personnel, quality engineers, expediting supervisor, vendor inspection supervisor, transportation supervisor, warehouse supervisor and all other necessary resources.
All of TETCO’s manufacturing / fabrication is currently being carried out at TETCO Heavy Industries premises in the Bekaa, Lebanon. On some projects, fabrication is carried out on site using modern machinery and technologies.
All manufacturing / fabrication processes are done based on detailed engineering drawings received from the Engineering department. The process is controlled by a production manager, Fabrication foremen and supervisors. Our prefabrication works are carefully designed to minimize any required site modifications or fabrication works. All material will be delivery properly tagged and ready to install, thus minimizing work space required and idle time for the construction crews.
- CNC Plasma Cutting Units
- Plates Rolling Cylinder (Up to 45mm)
- Plates Blasting Machine
- 3 Rolls plate rolling Cylinder (Up to 15mm)
- Automatic Welding Arms
- Flanging Machine
- Dishing Press
- CNC Plate Punching Table
- Profile Center
- Profiles Rolling Machine
- Band Saw
- CNC Plasma cutting Machine
- CNC Hydraulic brake press
- Hydraulic Shearing Machine
- Radial Drills
- 3D CNC Plasma cutting machine
- Overhead cranes
- Forklift (5 Ton )
- Telescopic forklift (4 Tons 17m)
- Mobile & Overhead Cranes (25,30,50,75 Tons)
Depending on size and type of project, a Project Manager or a Construction Manager is appointed to lead TETCO’s construction team on site. This Manager is directed by TETCO’s Projects Coordinator based in Beirut.
The Project Team includes eld engineers covering each aspect of the project and required supervisors and personnel to run the project efficiently. The Project Site team coordinates closely with our head offices and reports project progress and any issues for required solutions as well as nancial and commercial issues.
Manufacturing as well as project sites are controlled by an inspection and testing process. This process identifies the critical hold points where to apply these tests.
Our Quality Assurance personnel are trained and continuously exposed to the latest testing methods and technologies, enabling them to carry out the testing procedures.
The whole process ensures that products as well as whole projects are completed and delivered to clients in time and safe and reliable for operation or production.